Monday, December 1, 2008

New Blog Launched!

So I thought it was time to start a new blog... not a replacement of Michael's India, but yet the next chapter of my life as I continue to travel the world, meet people and write about it. I will attempt to add 3-4 blog entries per month depending on my latest adventures. Most of the time I have no idea what is going to happen next in my life but I can't wait!!

For all of you that followed Michael's India, thank you for all of the positive comments and feedback as I explored India and beyond over the past year. The memories created during that year will be forever in my mind and heart. What a truly unique and valuable opportunity for which I am so grateful. Thank you, Target, for making my expatriate assignment possible!

For access to my photo galleries, click here. I am also planning to fire-up my blog for my current project and upcoming book series, The Balance Factor (which I set-up this summer), so please keep on the lookout for more info and links.

Thanks, again, for following my adventures. Stay tuned!!

Happy and Safe Holidays to One and All

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

YAY! I was wondering what happened to you since you got back from India.
hope you had a wonderful holiday